1) Gooooood mornin’! (Sung like in Singin’ in the Rain)
2) It’s the first day of Autumn! It’s the first day of Autumn! Look at the effing Google Doodle.
3) I wrote a poem! Check it here.
4) It’s a cavalier 66 degrees and I’m loving it.
5) I have the following thing stuck in my head on a loop. 5,000,000 bonus points if you know what it’s from/can hear what I’m hearing right now:
This is Magnus. Give my little bumblebee her house and her money. If you don’t, I will get you. I will get you like you got me. That is a promise.
6) I am very tired.
7) We might have found a house. PRAYING it doesn’t go off the market before we can see it tomorrow. PRAYING.
8) My HEB has yet to get Honeycrisp apples in and I just really don’t know what to do about that.
9) I cannot freaking wait for fall/winter. I love spending the morning in darkness. It’s soothing to me. I am probably unbalanced or something. I just love cold weather! This summer can GET! Go on, now, GET!
11) I’m serious about number 10. Call me.
12) Speaking of amazing Christmas things, I need to go to the Nutcracker again. So let’s go. We didn’t go last year, and I’m pretty sure I’m still feeling that pain.
13) While we’re celebrating Christmas with the fine arts, let’s go see A Christmas Carol at HGO! Seriously.
14) I was wanting to go to see some performances before Christmas, but then I got distracted and excited. I will try to rein it in. My goal this year is to fully embrace fall before I get crazy over Christmas. So far I am failing miserably.
15) Writing this list took me from a bummer, sleepy mood to an excited, happy mood. And I hope it did the same for you! Happy Tuesday, y’all!